• 702 1501 HOWE Street in Vancouver: Yaletown Condo for sale in "888 Beach" (Vancouver West) : MLS®# R2883667

    702 1501 HOWE Street Yaletown Vancouver V6Z 2P8
    OPEN HOUSE: Jun 22, 2024
    01:00 PM - 03:00 PM PDT
    Open House on Saturday, June 22, 2024 1:00PM - 3:00PM
    Main Photo: 702 1501 HOWE Street in Vancouver: Yaletown Condo for sale in "888 Beach" (Vancouver West)  : MLS®# R2883667
    Residential Attached
    MLS® Num:
    Floor Area:
    1,659 sq. ft.
    Looking for a home with a VIEW? We've got you! This home has a stunning, quintessential Vancouver view of False Creek & Granville Island from most rooms. Over 1600 sq ft of interior space with lots of natural light & over-sized rooms means you can bring your house-sized furniture. Great building amenities including: indoor pool, gym, 24 hour concierge & EV charging stations. A/C installation allowed with strata approval. Outstanding location in the quiet Beach District of Yaletown, but walking distance to everything. Enjoy strolls on the sea wall, right outside your door, or take a water taxi to Granville Island. Well maintained building with recent updates just completed. Pets allowed (1 dog or 2 cats), BONUS: 3 parking & storage included. OPEN HOUSE: Saturday June 22nd, 1:00-3:00PM. More details
    Listed by Macdonald Realty
Data was last updated June 22, 2024 at 04:40 AM (UTC)
Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.